TINOS ISLAND TOUR " most important religious spot "
Duration : 12:45 – 22:10
Operable : Tuesday – Friday
Language : English – French – German – Italian
12:00 meeting at Tourlos port.
After 45 minutes reach the gorgeous Tinos island and discover :
- Tinos town and the most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
- The women’s monastery Kechrovouni high up in the mounains which is inhabited by 40 nuns
- The traditional village Volax, home to the basket makers
- The valley of the pigeon houses from the Venetian time
- Pirgos, the centre of the marble arts
- The peaceful fishing bay of Panormos with its lovely fish taverns
- Continuously changing scenery of landscapes, traditional villages and views over the Aegean Sea and surrounding islands.
Please note that for the visit of the church and monastery there are strict clothing rules: sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted. Men must wear long trousers that go below the ankle.
ADULT: 62€ p/p
CHILDREN 02-12 years old: 38€ p/p
Transportation from hotels to Tourlos port is not included.
Extra cost for transfer (no reduction for children)
short distance :5,00 per person – per way.
Long distance :8,50 per person – per way'